Community Servants hosts mission teams to work in Wherry Housing Cooperative and surrounding communities. Mission opportunities include remodeling and restoration of affordable housing units, children's ministry with Community Kids Program, and special event outreaches to residents (families, children, or widows & elders).
- Fee for week (usually Sunday through Friday) $175 per person (This fee covers housing and materials. Fee does not include food or transportation.)
- Fee for 3 night stay: $100 per person
- Deposit: $500 required to reserve dates for your group. This fee will be applied to your housing fee. (Fee is refundable if you give Community Servants 60 days notice prior to scheduled arrival date. [ 90 days notice if booked dates are in June or July])
MISSION HOUSE (56 beds) & COMMUNITY CENTER(44 beds):
- Two on-site dormitories allow housing for up to 100 people.
- Each dorm has a meeting room and separate sleeping areas for males and females.
- A fully equipped kitchen is provided in each dorm and utensils are provided for cooking.
- Each group provides their own cook, food, eating utensils, cups and plates.
- Each person should bring bedding, work gloves, and other tools required by the type of work to be done.
- If your group numbers forty (40) or above, we suggest that you use the Assembly House in addition to the dormitory. This building has a large meeting room and commercial kitchen. It also has a small dorm room for your cooks.
- This building is available for one hundred dollars ($100) per day. This pays for the utilities and maintaining of the building.
- Assembly House is fully equipped with tables, chairs, and cooking utensils. Each group provides their own cook, food, eating utensils, cups and plates.
Contact Community Servants by phone: 1-615-223-1391 or by email: email@example.com